Friday 28 November 2014

Black Friday, Cyber Monday.. Orcs Nest?



So since today is Black Friday a trend brought over by those bloody.. sorry lovely Yank-a-doodles, me and my Wife decided it was high time for a trip into London. What's a trip into London without going into the infamous Orcs Nest (And Forbidden Planet but shhh we won't talk about how much my Wife sent in there).





I go around 2 times a year to see what shineys they have to tempt me, while I do order alot of stuff online there is nothing like walking into a shop and drooling over everything in person.

Now I think I may have spent alittle bit too much..

Ummm.. I like SAGA is a good excuse right?
Sadly while well stocked they did have a few gaps, no Wargames Factory or Gripping Beast Bondi and no Raven Fury SAGA expansion. Still I got a Orcs Nest mug to go with my T-shirt I got last time.

Oh well time to save up for next time...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...