Tuesday 9 December 2014

Outcast Greenskins: More Bastards!


Taking a week out from my massed SAGA whoring (Wait till you see my new Scenery for SAGA, think Stonehenge).

Now as readers of OoaB know I have a long ongoing Outcast/Chaos Greenskin force being painted up. My Force is going to break down into 3 Parts:

Chaos/Outcast Goblins W/ Randoms (Giant, Orc Warmacines, Orclings)
Khornate Half Orc Warband
Corrupted Hobgoblin Warband

Each of these 3 parts will join together for large games but each will have it's own theme and flavour.

Khornate Half-Orc Commander



My Khornate Half-Orcs got alot of loving in Orctober:

Khornate Cult: Part 1
Khornate Cult: Part 2
Slave Ogres


But I still have many more left to finish, but I lacked something suitable to be the commander of such a fleabitten bunch. Lucky for me In a Ebay Job lot turned up the steed and Miniature Heroes had the rider for £2 (Also picked up some broken Hobgoblins at £1 each)


I've also started working on some of the 2nd unit of Half-Orcs, I'd like to have 2 units of 20 and the unit of Slave Ogres done so I can at least claim 1 of the 3 forces complete.


I've also started cleaning/repairing/prepping my Hobgoblins which have grown close to 45 strong in the last few months.

3 Weapon repairs in this batch, I quite like the far right one.
So whatcha think?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...