Friday, 26 December 2014

SAGA: Viking Beserkers


While most of you enjoyed a good Ol' family Xmas I on the other hand spent it painting half naked hairy men.. Heh normally a service you'd have to pay for I'm sure.

Berserker slick in the blood of their foes
The figures are Blacktree Design which I picked up on their Black Friday sale, still waiting for half the order to be sent which is rather annoying to say the least.


There is something quite enjoyable about covering a painted figure in Tamiya Clear Red with a almost wanton abandon. 


Looks like I'm going to have to get the rest of Warband finished now hehe

4 comments:

  1. Clearly your painting technique for these, Chico, was to paint the models as per your usual high standard and then simply throw a bucket of blood over them :-) Glad to see that you got at least some of your Black Miniatures ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankies, heh I'd like to get the rest of the order soon but I won't hold my breath lol

      Delete
  2. Nice work. Tamiya clear red can be quite satisfying. You had a great 2014, may 2015 be even better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh 2015 the year the Wife kills me if my collection grows as much as it did this year.

      Delete