Wednesday 17 December 2014

Evil Space Dorfs - 2nd Master Casts


So yesterday I showed you the first picture first Masters Casts of a Evil Space Dorf Officer & Trooper (HERE)

Remember the blacked out figures?

Wanna see them?

Really?

Ok, just for you.. don't tell anyone:

Dark Judge Dorf Chico & Cyber Goat ''Ram-Bam''



Yep Mr Fimm under no direction from myself as a set off bonus figures went ahead and a made me my very own Dark Judge and pet Goat. Ain't that fecking cool? It even fits in with the other Dorfs!.. And yes these will be for sale along side the main range before you ask.

Now wanna see some more pics of the other casts shown yesterday?



I have to say these are everything I wanted and then some, quirky and charming and fecking Evil looking gits.

Whatcha think?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...