Tuesday 16 December 2014

Evil Space Dorfs - First Master Casts



So as some of you know I have had the rather talented Mr Fimm of Oakbound Games commission me a range of ''Evil Space Dorfs'' You can follow his work on his Blog

It's been a fair few months in the making and you can view the concepts and greens here:

Evil Space Dorfs - Concepts 1
Evil Space Dorfs - Concept 2 'Gramps & Fenlock'
Evil Space Dorfs - Greens

Now the Master Casts have arrived:





The first 2 have been black out and even I don't know anything about them.. yet.

Any of my profit of the sales of these (Which will more then likely be pre-ordered in the new year) will go straight back to expanding the range and if I can convince Mr Fimm other related range line.

Remember more demand and praise and more get made, wouldn't you like a Warband of these?

As always comments welcome :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...