Saturday 6 December 2014

Challenge Week: Rank & File


IT'S BACK!

That's Ladies and Gentiles I bring forth the 10th and final Chico Challenge Week™ of 2014.

This time it's the Rank & File that gets the loving, the poor Foot Soldier or Cannon Fodder to the glory hunters out there.

You have just under 32 hours to plan before it kicks off, you better get cracking!



Now the boring bit:

Remember Oldhammer isn't just about old Citadel or even just old figures, So lets just show that to the world and get some nice figures painted and entered.

Rules and Regs:

1. There is a prize, winner will get to choose a future theme (For as and went I choose fit)

2. You must be a follower of this Blog to claim your prize (So make sure you hit that Follow button on the right)

3A. You may enter as many times as you wish, but all entries must be painted the Challenge Week time frame.

3B. 1 entry consists of 3-5 Rank & File.

3C. What counts as Rank & File? Simple Any basic figure from any game system. They may have any weapon/equipment options you wish including any and all upgrades.

4. All entries must be online to 1 or more of the following 3 places:

Oldhammer Facebook Group, but make sure to tag me.
Oldhammer Forum Challenge Week Thread
Your own Blog but message me to let me know it's on there.

5. Winner will be chosen by me and me alone, and I accept bribes ;) The winning entry will be posted on my Blog along with all other entries.

6. The Challenge will start at 12.01am on Monday 8th December GMT and end 12.01am on Monday 15th of December GMT
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...