Monday, 10 November 2014

No Law 2000 Miles: Judge Minty - Part 2 + Ma & Pa


Well finished painting Judge Minty, while painting there was a feck up though *Grumbles*. I bough some Nuln Oil from my local GW and noticed it had a black top (Like they had when the range first came out) but thought nothing of it, anyway when I used it the wash dried Glossy despite a good 30 seconds of shaking, I'm guessing the old medium has begone to break down.

So I had a shiny Minty... lucky enough a second wash from another almost empty pot of Nuln Oil got rid of the shininess.

Judge Minty looking to take aleak behind the crates.. Damn old age!


I also finished Judge Mintys Ma & Pa (Non-cannon) infamous Mutie hunters



Painting these has given me the Judge Dredd painting bug again so I'm going to try and cut down the Lead Pile and paint some more Perps/Muties and whatever else takes my fancy,

3 comments:

  1. Great stuff Chico. Love the look of Minty. Isn't his Ma from Prog 18 with a brainbloom under her arm :-) great painting and looking forward to seeing more now you're in the JD mood!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right she's Mad Ma Mahaffy and Pa is One Eye Schumaen. Good memory:)

      Delete
  2. Great end result! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete