Monday 10 August 2015

Chico Does Mordheim: Pt.1 - The Executioner + Chop


Confession time.. I haven't touched this game since Umm.. 2000-2001

It's not because I don't like the game it just slipped though the cracks of my collecting and gaming phases.

That changed last week when I wanted to used the wonderful Foundry Orcs (Found HERE) and I knew I could never afford a Mass Battled Game army of them.

I had a number of rulesets I could have used but my local Club are very much GW gamers at heart..

So Mordheim it is!

The Executioner leads the Warband with his pet Orcling called ''Chop'' 

I also wanted to do something out of my comfort zone, so bright colours and limit the Reds and Blacks. Plus I made my own bases from pre-cut MDF and Milliput.



Up next I have some bouncing Orclings on Space Hoppers to use as Squigs and to await my ebay and store buys,

Should be a fun side project :)

Thanks for looking.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...