Sunday, 30 August 2015

Chico Does Mordheim: Pt.8 - Treasure Tokens/Scatter Terrain WIP


It's a long holiday weekend here in rainy England, so what that means to me in fact is no post until Tuesday.. Bollocks!

So with no new toys to distract me I was able to get cracking on a few more mundane bits for Chicoheim™, namely some Scatter Terrain/Treasure Tokens.



Nothing too exciting I'm afraid, just table filler and too add a little bit of eye candy.


Orcling burying some treasure, while another is drinking the grog supply
Street signs
Thanks looking and enjoy your weekend :)

8 comments:

  1. Smashing stuff, its little pieces like these that can bring a board to life, always interested to see what other people produce, thanks. Enjoy your weekend too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, just random bits from my ''To be used'' box (Not to be confused with the trade/bits box heh)

      Delete
  2. Don't forget a barrel of glue. You should always have a glue token to catch an unwary foe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glue token? I'm lost on this one.

      Delete
    2. It's all right, you missed the races:
      https://sho3box.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/boyl2015dr10.jpg
      Looks like yours but a little more sticky.

      Delete
  3. I had fun going through the random encounters list and putting bits and pieces together. I though my unpainted earth elemental would make a good substitute for the giant hand - good excuse to get it finally painted...!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...