Thursday 20 August 2015

Chico Does Mordheim: Pt.5 - The first battle


So Wednesday night saw myself play the first game of Mordheim in around 15 years.. 

Oi I'm that old honest!

Heh anyway here's a few select pictures for your enjoyment.




Some game highlights:

A Big 'Un failing 4 out of 5 Animosity rolls.
A Goblin taking out a Black Skaven in combat then going on to take out a further Rat.
The Orc Queen (Ogre) taking out Rat after Rat with her large weapon.. ohh err!.
Failing my first bottle check despite looking quite favourable for the Orc.
Orcs with Crossbows are fun but can't hit for toffee (Not so much a highlight, more annoying heh)













So what did I learn? Orcs are fun and hired Ogre's are well worth the cost and upkeep. Mordheim seems a more shooty game then I remember

What would I change? Maybe more around abit of gear and maybe remove some to see if I could fit a few more Goblins or some Squigs into the Warband.

Oh and my Boss needs a Crossbow.. he is BS4 ..What!!?

Next week I play a 2nd warm up stand alone game against Reiklanders, Orc pincushions methinks.

Thanks for looking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...