Sunday, 2 August 2015

Bring Out Your Lead - The 2015 Aftermath Part.1



Great long weekend, I'm alot money poorer but both lead and soul richer.

First I just like to thank those which gave me transport (Richard and Paul), those who put great time into setting this up both be it games or just general running/setting up for without people like you this wouldn't be so great.

To Kev Adams who made a Chico Santa, Tony Yates who sketched me a cuddly Fimir, everyone to traded with me. Plus all those in the Oldbowl and Judge Dredd games

But most of all to all the Ansells and Foundry staff!,

Now who wants Fridays pictures?


Day 1 goodies :) (Day 2 in the next post)






















14 comments:

  1. I dread to think what Crooksie is mimicking grasping in his hands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it's all innocent... well ok maybe not.. hehe

      Delete
  2. Chico Santa - a new level of wrongness has been achieved!

    Love the cuddly Fimir - Tony Yates is a genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's coming up your chimney this Xmas... just saying.

      Delete
    2. You'd better watch out
      You'd better not cry
      You'd better not pout
      I'm telling you why...
      ;0

      Delete
    3. Better leave out a Pint of Bonobo and a plate of bacon for me :)

      Delete
  3. Are you multiple man? That's a ton of gaming and only day one?
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super Chico!.. my super powers are I like toys hehe

      Delete
    2. I'm in one pic and I was there on Saturday only...hmm ;)

      Delete
    3. It's Friday and half of Saturdays pics,Fridays pics stopped at No.5 heh as my phone died.

      Delete
  4. THat face on Santa is the most life-like of the sculpts I saw this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na theres better then mine floating about :)

      Delete
  5. Great stuff, awesome pics, for my shame I realised that although I mooched around often my magic picture box didn't take many photos of anything other than my own explore - shame on me!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh I forgot to take many of my own games oppsie

      Delete