Friday, 28 August 2015

Chico Does Mordheim: Pt.7 - Orc Queen


So who says there isn't many realistic female figures in Wargaming?

Well this one sure enough looks like my Wife on that special time of the month,

Khorne cares not where the blood flows indeed...

Anyway I bring forth the Orc Queen Vict-Orca


Once again a Foundry Miniature it's a rather big and heavy sculpt but with plenty of details to keep the painter happy.




Oh I also decided on my scenery from the last pots, Warlord plastics it is :)

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Simply stunning stuff, Chico. One of your best paintjobs imho. Lovely purples and those different heads... Wonderful :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Blax, glad you like her :)

      Delete
  2. I'm a big Mordheim fan, now what caused you to base them all on circle bases? I am very partial to square still.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A couple of reasons really too why they are based on rounds, first is that Foundry Mini's all come on large integral bases which don't fit on 25mm Squares with there facing being towards a large edge, 2nd I also find that it's easier and neater to texture a flat round then a square. Heh I'd love to say it's because they look better but it was more more ease of making :) Oh plus I do like the extra weight of a 2p coin base :)

      Delete