Monday 31 August 2015

Tale of 4 Oldhammer Gamers - Pt.1


So what's all this then?

Well,

Just before this years BOYL a discussion took place between a few of us on the Ol' Bookface that we should do a Tale of 4 Oldhammer Gamers and with a set goal of gaming at the end of it in mind.

Those taking part along with myself are:

James author of Realm of Chaos 80's
Steve author of Eldritch Epistles
Paul author of The Black Hole

So with that sorted (Well almost Paul has yet to confirm he's still up for it) we came up with the idea of making a 1000pts WhFB3 force to have a 4-way game with at BOYL16.

My first idea was to do a Nippon and a quick look in my lead mountain turned up a dozen or so figures I could get cracking on..

Then I saw the box labelled ''Hobgoblins''

So I opened it..
Crap!

 I couldn't even remember what was in there, well other then a few items I painted (Badly, now heading for the Dettol Jar).

Lets she what I got then (Bad pictures but you get the idea).

Full unit of Throg's Despoilers + a extra Throg
Random C36's and others plus Gyokurinti The Strangler
Hobhounds and Rocket Launcher
Should be a 1000pts there give or take?

 If not I can always add them then, me getting more minitures you say?

No never hehe.

Anyway thanks for looking and keept your eyes out for more updates over the months.

Cheers!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...