Sunday 23 August 2015

Chico Does Mordheim: Pt.6 - Ewal Dvergar sighted.


So while waiting for a few bits to come (Paints and Figures) to finished off my Orc Warband I though to keep the momentum going I'll start of my 2nd Warband (One for the Wife to play).

I was lucky and very greatful that Mr Clam of Clamshells & Sea Horses sent me some of his wonderful Ewal Dvergar or Chaos Dwarves if you prefer in a trade at the beginning of the month.

You can get some of his fine range both sculpted Mr Pickford and a subrange called Son's of Siegward by Sjoerd Trouwee (Of CDO and Hasslefree fame) by visiting HERE

Oh Clam also sculpted some himself including the Chaos Dwarf Standard Bearer sold by 4A Miniatures which I have owned for many years now.





So what's the plans? Well I'd need to expand the Warband with 2 more Chaos Dwarves and a Bull Centaur, which for the 2 Chaos Dwarves I may go and get a couple of Sjoerd Trouwee's Hasslefree Dark Dwarves or see if I can get a couple of Clam's OOP Grenadier Set 2s.

As for a Bull Centaur, well it'll be a Boar Centaur like the good old days rather then a Bull methinks..

Then I just need to find some Slaves with bows.. 

Hmmm Hearbreaker Dark Goblins maybe?

Anyway thanks for looking my OoaB minions of lead!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...