Saturday 15 August 2015

Chico Does Mordheim: Pt.3 - Chef, Jester & Royal Guards


So it's part 3 of my Mordheim posts, who's getting fed up with my new found obsession with well dressed Orcs and Gobbos!?

No?

Still reading?

Want me to get on with it already?

Ooooo a Squirrel...

Ahem,

Ok here's the latest progress:



The 2014 Oldhammer Gobbo had a repaint and got included, he'll go with the Jester he was based on and a Female Goblin Handmaiden (More about female Orcs/Gobbos in another upcoming post)


Above 2 of the 3 Royal Orc Guards with Halbards and Crossbows



Above the Chef and a 3rd Royal Guard.

So this puts me about half way though the Warband and almost gameable, my first practice game is this Wednesday So I hope to get a few more bits painted by then.. and maybe look at the rules hehe.

Thanks for looking!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...