Sunday 9 August 2015

Painting Citadel Judge Dredd Part 13 - East-Meg 2 Hit Squad


Following on from the last post (HERE) I've been cracking on with the formerly unreleased figures and turning them into the East-Meg 2 Hit Squad.




Comrade Sergei had a head swap to change everything up alittle plus I wanted his head for a conversion I have in mine (Think Lawmaster). 


I really like how Commander Khan and Tesla-Psy Judge Igor came out and seem to work with the other sculpts quite well.

Just 2 more to finished a sniper and another Judge, then I can get one with the conversions. One I already mentioned and the other will be a Hondo City (Samurai) street Judge which I'll used the base body of Judge Reed with a Foundry figure.


Thanks for looking and comments always welcome :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...