Friday, 4 April 2014

Challenge: Stuntie Week


So last week on the Oldhammer Forum/Group we had the first ''Chico Challenge Week'' in the form of Ork Week. Dew to it being rather popular on the groups/Blogs/forum I'm going to do Bi-weekly challenges (That's 2 a month btw ;) )

So the next challenge starts this coming Monday and will be Stuntie Week.




Idea being for 1 week you paint up those stunties and post as many pictures as you wish. What you paint and how many is 100% up too yourself.

What is classed as a Stuntie? Anything smaller then a standard human. So roughly this includes Squats/Dwarfs/Grots/Goblins/Halfling/Ghomes.

So do we have any takers?

6 comments:

  1. may use this as an excuse to convert up some more chaos dwarfs... =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a massive Chaos Dwarf fan (My army is on this Blog somewhere heh) I say go for it girl!

      Delete
  2. Oooh the choices!!!
    I was going to dig out those trollslayers I've had knocking about for ages, but I could go back to my Night Goblins and get some more work done....
    I'll be torn now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do both? I think I'm doing both Chaos Squats and some Runts/Grots.

      Delete
  3. I'm actually thinking I may do the Trollslayers (because they've languished a long time) and possibly some runt assistants for the oddboyz I painted last week.

    But I'm going to mull it over, over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good to me,it fits well as I was trying to keep this challenge quite open so it'll suit quite a few armies and be more inclusive.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...