Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Space Minotaur, Demon Rape Lizard and Space Fishman

So interesting title eh? If answer is no then well after seeing some greens your'll change you mind or I shall go Hellraiser on you and make you my bitch (Called Bob).



So anyway Diego from Troll Outpost Minatures aka Obscure Creator from the Oldhammer Forum has made some rather nice greens which he needs funded.

Heres a few pictures to get you nice and wet:



Almost Piscean Warrior like eh? ;)
Remind you of any Half Demon race? heh

Too order contact OC on the Oldhammer Forum or FB group

8 comments:

  1. loving this guys sculpts!
    not so loving... my huge lack finance...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing, indeed my bank is empty as well but I managed to sell some old stuff on ebay and made enough to get 1 mino and 1 warlord. Would love more though :(

      Delete
  2. Liking the Piscean, might have to get one of those!
    Remember with the right lucky Slaves to Darkness rolls you can use the Minotaur in 3rd edition Warhammer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He'll be the start of a 40k Beastmen force, made from Metal Magic Phagon and the few Citadel ones thrown in for good measure. Not a fish fan myself so won't be getting any Fishmen i don't think heh

      Delete
  3. Just caught up with the blog. I think saw the Minotaur on the facebook group. Good stuff. I'm bummed I missed Orc week. Ah well. I'll also go back and check out the blogs you mentioned in your Liebster post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a shame you missed Ork Week, but Challenge weeks are every 2 weeks so hpefully you will be able to take part in the next challenge. As for the Blogs i mentioned please heck them out, well worth a little look.

      Delete
  4. Come on guys , Piscean Warrior is up for order now too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...