Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Challenge: Big Guy Week Day 1


So Its Big Guy Week!... Even though I'm currently obsessed with getting my hands of Epic Orks I've managed to finished a few things for Big Guy Week and prep the next item. Plus I've finished some bits which aren't in the challenge.

My favourite of the 4 Exo's I now have painted
Converted with a RT Ork Power Claw

I've also finished my new Chaos Squat Warlord and his Hearthguard but they aren't for Big Guy Week, a few free custom bases were used and I'm quite happen with them. I did have doubted cutting a few tabs of though, but I'm never seeing this force so it doesn't matter.

Warlord and Hearthguard 
Medic and Adeptus Mechanicum
Hearthguard and Unlisted Pirate
Also took a picture for my next Big Guy Week Challenge project:

Mole Mortar
 So whatcha think?

9 comments:

  1. I like them a lot even though I prefered the red paintscheme at first. Now I'm accustomed to the white one, it's nice actually. I thnk You already shown the admech haven't you?
    The mole mortar looks really nice with the resin base.

    regarding Epic, I sold all I had left to avoid having the temptation to make myslef an army and then 2 and then... well you know what I'm talking about ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Admech and Pirate have been shown, Thought I show the full unit though so show how evevything goes together. Yeah I've been picking up Resin bases for cheap from clearance sales on ebay (Even got a few free) that 6mm has to be one of my favourites.. More then one epic army? well Aye I already want a Chaos Squat and/or Squat force for epic as then i can run campeighs using my Epic/40k Orks and Epic/40K Squats

      Delete
    2. you're heading for incredible amounts of fun, I hate you :D

      Delete
    3. Well or a headache at least, just spent 20mins rebasing 2 stands of Orks... 38 more to go

      Delete
  2. Lookin good. Especially the mole mortar, those are vicious in game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it as i saw it cheap on a BIN on ebay lol, doesn't matter what it does ingame it still looks fun to paint :)

      Delete
  3. Looking good. :)
    I agree with Asslessman on the paint scheme, and that the mole mortar looks good on the resin base. I like the conversion on the Warlord especially.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Mr Lee, its such a nice figure so I had to give it the Chico touch :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...