Tuesday 22 April 2014

Challenge: Big Guy Week Day 1


So Its Big Guy Week!... Even though I'm currently obsessed with getting my hands of Epic Orks I've managed to finished a few things for Big Guy Week and prep the next item. Plus I've finished some bits which aren't in the challenge.

My favourite of the 4 Exo's I now have painted
Converted with a RT Ork Power Claw

I've also finished my new Chaos Squat Warlord and his Hearthguard but they aren't for Big Guy Week, a few free custom bases were used and I'm quite happen with them. I did have doubted cutting a few tabs of though, but I'm never seeing this force so it doesn't matter.

Warlord and Hearthguard 
Medic and Adeptus Mechanicum
Hearthguard and Unlisted Pirate
Also took a picture for my next Big Guy Week Challenge project:

Mole Mortar
 So whatcha think?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...