Friday, 11 April 2014

Challenge: Stuntie Week Day 3 & 4


Arhhh Day 3 and 4 was quite productive if I do say so, 3 Squat Bikers finished including a Living Ancestor in his Wheelchair.. sorry Sidecar.


He doesn't look much like a happy chap eh? Oh well typical grumpy Oldhammer'er hehe




Two more Bikers finished, bringing my total painted Squat Bikers too 1 Warlord, 1 Living Ancestor, 8 Bikers, 3 Heavy Weapon Trikes.


So I wanted something special for my Guildmaster, so I made a Dragonbike muhahaha. Hopefully he should be painted by tomorrow and then I'd have to choose something else to paint as I've run out of Bikers :(

Also tommorrow I have some nice Auctions ending on Ebay, so go check the out Chico's Ebay

8 comments:

  1. Looking great! I love the Dragon-bike.
    I'm envious at the speed in which you produce things.

    I've always been a slow painter, that's why my lead/plastic mountain gets to be quite daunting to look through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh thanks, even though I'm a quick painter I tend to project jump so nothing tends to get finished or I end up wanting another unit or suchlike.

      Delete
    2. Ah yes, but you see.. I'm a slow painter and I also tend to project jump.

      But saying that, you're challenges have actually kept me more focused recently.

      Delete
    3. Glad the Challenges are working for you, in fact it's also keeping me from jumping projects. So its win/win :)

      Delete
  2. Haha, all this is so enjoyable! Really charming project, keep on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really need to get hold of some more Squat bikes as I really enjoy painting them. Hopefully someone will have some for trade/sale and not at silly prices

      Delete
  3. love the sidecar and dragonbike. loving the way they look on the bases too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...