Monday 13 October 2014

Orctober: Orc Bolt Thrower & Agaroth The Unwashed


Greenskin painting continues on and off (Also painting a few other bits at the same time) this time with my first full blood Orcs and a dirty little chappy.






I had fun painting the Orcs so I may have to add a unit to my Outcasts, which fluff wise I was staying away from (As my force is led by a Outcast Goblin King) other then Warmachine Crews. But screw that as there's a few Chaosy looking Orcs I could hunt out :D

Agaroth The Unwashed

Mr Unwashed is a Half Orc from the White Dwarf personality box, until I trade/bought him from Mister Rab last week I didn't even know about the figure. It's a very rough sculpt but I quite like him.

My Hobgobin collection is getting rather large now so I may just have to paint a few...of course I did just undercoat a couple so maybe they'll be next?

But Don Uglie and his Ape Gang are calling out for some paint.. choices choices..
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...