Friday, 17 October 2014

Judge Chico: Painting Judge Dredd Part 5 - The Ape Gang


So what a grotty week it's been in the Chico household with me dealing with a nasty Nurgle inspired Cold and one of my little furry minions being shit every morning.

Needless to say I have had a few mins to paint, but I did get some stuff finished :D

Ape Gang: Fast 'Ekk, Don Ugglie & Joe Bananas


Don Ugglie: Top Dog (Or Monkey) of the Mob
Joe Bananas; He'll go Ape without his favourite Snack
Fast 'Ekk: Formally known as Fast 'Eek, changed name to avoid a Hit by the Banana Co-Op

Now I'm off to go die on my new £1500 bed (Yes I know... Blame the Wife)

4 comments:

  1. Very very nice indeed. Love the pin-striped suites and bananas. Probably Fast 'Ekk is my fave, but they're all very well done. Must dig my monkey mobsters out soon now. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my Fav has to be Joe Bananas as he has Bananas everywhere lol

      Delete
  2. These guys look great Chico - the natural browns and grey suits are really set off by the flashes of colour on the headbands and bananas. Basing is great too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks shame there is only 3 sculpts as I'd like to paint more,ay just have to hunt some more out anyway :)

      Delete