Friday 16 January 2015

Blood Bowl: ''I have never painted before....'' entry


Mr WP of The Leadpile started a thread on the Oldhammer Forum to run a Oldhammer style 100 Club much the same that runs on Lead Adventure Forum.

This theme is ''I have never painted before....''

The rules are simple:

You pick a miniature.
You paint it.
You post it on the 100 thread.
You number the your post and the challenge stops when we reach 100.

Simple and quite entertaining, while I never bothered with the LAF ones even though I'm a regular over there doing it in the Oldhammer environment seems to have hit the nail in my mind.

Anyway my first entry and No. 8 in the Club:

No.8 Blood Bowl Ogre - Team What!?-Fords




Astrogranite basing and a Hex base for that Old School feel. Lots of First for this one, first time painting a BB figure, first time painting a Ogre and first time using Astrogranite Textured paint.


I think my 2nd & 3rd entries will also be Blood Bowl related as it's a source of figures I have never painted before and well I need to get painting for a League I'm starting up at my local Club.

As always comments welcome
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...