Thursday, 22 January 2015

Blood Bowl: What!?-Fords Part 3



Wooo that's the starting 11 painted, I even got a few games in last night and I had a blast apart from getting chainsaw raped by Goblins which even then was quite funny heh.

The What!?-Fords starting 11

Thrower & Lino

I even painted up a couple of balls which actually painted up well enough


Still have a bucket load of players to paint including staff/cheerleaders then of course theres the Chaos Team to get cracking on.

But Dark Future is needing some love too so a quick break from painting BB while I get some games in and a few nights working on Dark Future methinks.

Oh if your not a member already come join are Dark Future FB group

6 comments:

  1. Heh heh heh... balls.

    No plug for the generous and kind-hearted soul who passed 'em on to you, I see. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean the person I handed over cash for to save him ebaying? heheh not to mention bought a nice cold refreshing IPA for? ;)... heh Balls.

      Delete
  2. "Chainsaw raped"!?! Don't recall that move in my Bloodbowl Rulebook. Is that a Star Player skill I missed or something!?!? Sounds rather painful whatever happened. Glad you're enjoying your games and great painting Chico :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Goblin teams you get secret weapon wielding goblins (Much like the Star Player ones but actual team members), one of these Goblins can have a Chainsaw and said Goblin killed (Yes killed outright) 2 Linemen before a TD was made.

      Delete
  3. Nice team Chico, I really like the colour scheme, and the basing complements them well! Hex bases... how unorthodox! I do think it makes sense though... it can be hard laying blood bowl models down, with the round bases.

    Speaking of bases - you ever thought about colour marking the positions? In proper blood bowl, catchers were yellow, thrower white, blitzer red, linemen gray and blockers green. Might come in handy, especially as you're using thrower models as blitzers! =) Confuses old codgers like me.


    Hope to see more Blood Bowl - it's a great game (the best ever made imo)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankies, I do like Hex basing as its pleasing too my eye and not enough people use them I feel. As for the ring colours it's not going to happen as anything but a black rim is just wrong! wrong I say hehehe. The league I'm in theres so many companies/brands of figures and conversions, Old and new citadel it really doesn't matter that I've used 2 Chuckers as Blizters (Until the Blockers and Blitzers are painted) as we declare what everything is at the start and during play. So long as a Goblin is a Goblin and a Human is a Human its all gravy :D. As for more BB I have so much left to paint it's crazy.

      Delete