Thursday 8 January 2015

Old Bowl/Blood Bowl or Oh crud more toys





So Oldbowl or Blood Bowl as it's more commonly known outside of the Oldhammer groups is a game set I have always wanted to get my teeth into.


So after a little self debating (I'm the Master Debater) I've decided I'd do a Chaos Team and since Mr Saturday is posting me some 80's Citadel Testicle Pink and Bilious Green (No longer made dew to toxic ingredients, not even buy Coat D'arms) the teams colours will us one or both, yes it's going to be a Slaaneshi team with lots of boobs.

Of course I'm going to be using alot of the old Citadel players but also alot of the new alternative companies out such as Hasslefree, Impact & of course Beastface Miniatures.


These 2 will be Cheerleaders and they are from Hasslefree

For those that don't know Blood Bowl is a two-player, turn-based board game that typically uses 28 mm miniatures to represent a contest between two teams on a playing field. A board containing a grid overlay represents the field. Using dice, cards, and counters, the players attempt to score higher than each other by entering the opponent's end zone with a player who possesses the ball.



Kalee also by Hasslefree Miniatures

The "Blood" in Blood Bowl is represented by the violent actions available to players. Game play is based on a hybrid of American Football and Rugby. Players may attempt to injure or maim the opposition in order to make scoring easier by reducing the number of enemy players on the field.

Oldbowl Astrogranite Pitch
The player races are drawn from the ranks of WhFB races and have characteristics that reflect the abilities of those of there source race. So Elves tend to be agile and good at scoring, while Dwarfs and Orcs are more suited to a grinding, physical style of play.

Anyway I need a team name, it has to be both funny and Slaaneshi, so I'm throwing it out to my Minions.. What would you name the team? Leave a comment and if I like one it shall be used :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...