Friday, 23 January 2015

Dark Future: The Panzerheads Gun-gang



So as a change of pace from paint up my Blood Bowl Teams I've dropped down to a scale I have never painted before - 20mm. Now It's not too different then painting my 15mm Sci-Fi so it was quite easy to adapt too.

As you may or may not know I have always had a soft spot for the Dark Future Fluff and background partly because like myself it's so Un-PC which in this day and age and of course for better or worse it's not the done thing.

Anyway pictures!

2 Panzerheads Bonebreakers
The cats are just converted and based up Hotwheels which a new like of paint. I have to say I may have dirtyed them up a tad too much but screw it I like it :)






I'm looking at doing a number of Gun-gangs and maybe even a Sanctioned Op or 3 as at £1 a car it won't break the budget.

As always comments welcome and I'll see you on the Dark Future Group!

3 comments:

  1. It is good to see a classic game getting played again. I joined the group and it looks like i will have to break out my collection of models from back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's nice to see the group grow quite quick an see everyones toys :)

      Delete
  2. They look grand - the heavily weathered tires are a particularly nice touch.

    ReplyDelete