Monday, 19 January 2015

Blood Bowl: What!?-Fords Part 2


Well despite being distracted by the Dark Future Facebook Group I set up last week and all the wonderful new distractions that it brings I've still finished painting a few more of my Human Blood Bowl team.


This time a Star Player The Mighty Zug and a Plastic 3rd Ed Blitzer.



The whole team so far including 2 more WIP at the back. As always comments welcome and if anyone happens to have a 2nd Human Lino and Blocker for sale/trade please let me know.

6 comments:

  1. Reall y liking your BBteam Chico. Th emighty Zug works just fine with a darker skin tone like this.

    Do you have a field ready for some action?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, aye I have a both the Astrogranite pitch and the Standard 3rd ed, plus my local club has half a dozen pitchs spare, we should have a league soon, but this wednesday I have a stand alone planned.

      Delete
  2. Brill stuff Chico. Loving the paint jobs, especially Zug. great group shot too - always like these as you cunningly tease us with some out of focus shots of your WIPs in the background at the same time ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh if you like the WIP in the background you would die to see my 3 ''current'' project draws :). Yes I have far too many toys..but I want more :)

      Delete
  3. You are coming up with a dreadful nice team! Like it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...