Tuesday 5 August 2014

The BOYL15 Outcast Greenskin Project


What?? We haven't even had BOYL14 and you are thinking bout next years??? Yep! I have a plan and a slow burn project in mind that I've always wanted to do, Outcast Chaos infused Greenies led by Hobgoblins! What's not to like.

This has been in the back of my mind for a little while now, when I did the 3 background posts (Linked below) the craving grew.

Hobgoblin Background
Terror of the Steppes
The Dark Lands

C27 Chaos Goblins

So with the plan in mind I've been picking up odds and ends from suitable Greenskin lines. In a earlier post Large Package you already seen my large box (Ohh errr!) of goodies but here's the latest batch of toys.











So what's there?

5 Hobgoblins
11 Half Orcs
1 Chaos Goblin
1 Vile Goblin
3 Citadel Goblins Inc Grom

As always I'll be keeping costs as cheap as I can, and Darkblade from Darkblades Quest donated me 9 Crooked Claw Goblins :)

Long way to go but along time left to collect it :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...