Monday 20 October 2014

Judge Chico: Painting Judge Dredd Part 6 - Judge Quincy, Hershey, Anderson & SJS Judge Cash


Wow a post 2 days in a row, looks like it's back to normal on OoaB Blogging wise. Anyway yesterday was a nice relaxing evening of painting and listening to Horrorcore Music.


Relaxing eh?

Anyway I managed to get 4 Citadel Judge's painted including one in his undercrackers (Underwear for you non-British types).

SJS Judge Cash & Judge Quincy
Judge Hershey & Psi-Judge Anderson
Quite happy with SJS Judge and Judge Quincy came out, but not so much with the female Judges. I already have a Anderson painted which I feel came out much better.

I think next JD wise I shall paint a few more SJS Judges and 2 of my favourite Perps, Of course there's still far too many left to collect let alone paint.

So what ya think?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...