Saturday 31 October 2015

Kings of War: Uncharted Empires


Well we all know I love a good game of KoW, just like a few of you lovely readers.

As you can read HERE & HERE

Now this makes me very, very excited.. alittle bit of sex wee may have indeed just ran down my leg, or at least it did when I pre-ordered my copy.

There's only a few games systems that I buy every publication for I can find or as they bring out, those being WhFB3/SAGA/Dead Man's Hand/Necromunda.

So KoW2 is lining up to be added to that list.

So what is Uncharted Empires eh?

Written by Matt Gilbert, Kings of War: Uncharted Empires is a supplementary book hitting retailer shelves in November. It contains nine Force Lists allowing you to field the minor races of Mantica as fully fledged armies on the tabletop.

Read: It's a crossover book for those coming over from WhFB to KoW2, each of the 9 lists (Apart from 2 secret lists) are related in someway to a WhFB race. 

Ratkin are Skaven
Salamanders are Lizardmen



You get the idea,

 But these armies came around because of AoS and destroying of the WhFB world and the large influx of new players towards KoW2  and helping them use there own collections rather then Mantic making copies of armies to compete with GW with.

Well readers I do hope you give KoW2 a go and if they live up to what you want then there's no harm done and if you do like it then well..I'll see you on the battlefield Sir!

Ta ta for now!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...