Friday 6 September 2013

Genestealer Cult Obsession



Over the last 18 Months I've gotta rather obsessed with my Genestealer Cult an have been buying them whenever i had the chance. I even won 2 Warhammer World Invasion Events and a Best Army Award and Watford Store Army of the Month. So anyway i didn't quite realise the amount I bought until today as I made a list of everything I own for them.



2 Genestealer Patriarchs (Running)
7 Magi
12 Genestealer Familiars (2 used on Magi bases)
24 Metal Hybrids (5 Used for Heavy Weapon Teams)
37 Plastic Hybrids (15 Used for Heavy Weapon Teams)
4 Metal Purestrains
13 Plastic Purestrains
Bits to make 5 Hybrid Rough Riders on Bikes (Only 1 made)
1 Tyranid Hunter Slayer
1 Tyranid Squig
Forgeworld Superheavy Malcador
Forgeworld Thunderer Tanks
Leman Russ Exterminator
2 Scout Sentinals



I'm guessing I've collected about 60% of what i want so far (With 90% of that painted), so here's to many more years of collecting them. Not to mention more awards :)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...