Friday 28 March 2014

Ork Week Part 3 + Genestealer Cult Bits for sale


Arhhh Wednesday and Thursday saw my my painting slow down dew to to various reasons. Wednesday I went to my Local Gaming Club Watford Wargaming Federation which saw my Chaos Dwarves run riot over there rival Vanilla Dwarfs (He had 3 Dwarves left at the end of the game). Thursday saw my TV aerial finally being fixed after 11 days with no telly (Sadness).

But I did finish of my Skorcha and half a Warbuggy, so it wasn't a total lose.

Needa Lite Bruv?



Now sadly as I have a large TV Areial repair bill to pay I'm selling some choice Cult spares:


Mounted Magus Torso
2 Mounted Hybrid Torsos
2 Hybrids
2 Purestrain Genestealers (Some broken/missing arms, will supply plastic arms as well)
IG Rogue Pysker

Looking to sell as a lot, and looking for offers.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...