Thursday 21 May 2020

Footsore Miniatures & Fireforge Games: The Barons' War - Lion Rampant Project Pt.2



A little WIP post for you all to enjoy on your tod aka read when in the bathroom ;)

So while this project was going to be just solely Footsore Miniatures Barons' War range I've decided that after looking though my unloved and abandoned project hobby draws I'd use up what I got going spare and in this case it's a bunch of Fireforge Games plastic Mounted Knights.

Now I ain't really a big fan of plastic and tend to not bother with it at all if it can be helped (No doubt why it ended up in my abandoned draws to start with).

But these are not too bad honestly and it helped me that they were semi-put together (Just had to find a few lost heads, a odd arm and a some bases).



At the same time I've prepped up my rebel Baron William de Forz, 3rd Earl of Albemarle and his Bannerman Just-Bob (Though he too was a Turncoat and can be used on both sides of the 1st Barons' War).


Those boys are Footsore and are bloody amazing sculpts being from the hands of Mr Hicks.

I hate painting horses so hopefully these won't take too long to get done and hoping it won't kill my Mojo along the way.

Though I may have to order some more toys to help.

Anyway TTFN and remember to wash your hands and that sheep are for eating not stuffing (Looking at you).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...