Monday 8 June 2020

French Indian War - The Project Begins


This project has been brewing in my mind for a couple of months now and it was in part sparked off from watching Sharp Practice 2 and Musket and Tomahawk Battle Reps on Youtube while being in Lockdown.

A quick hunt on Ebay netted me a very cheap copy of SP2 and card pack (Case of couldn't really say no).

While I havn't made my mind up quite yet between the 2 main rulesets getting this one cheap has pushed SP2 into the lead for the moment.

So once I pulled the trigger it was the case to have a good ol' research of the various figure options, which not that surprisingly were many.

In the end for my first orders I went for Warlord Games, Northstar, Eureka Miniatures (Via Fighting 15's) and Front Rank (Which hasn't turned up yet).


A bit of a mixed bunch here and apart from the Northstar Indians are all on the smaller end of the 28mm range.

But should all be fine when painted up and from 2 feet away and if I'm not wearing my glasses and/or crying from a staggering defeat (I'm quite good at stealing defeat from the jaws of victory).

Northstar Indians

Eureka Miniatures Provincial Regular Infantry

Warlord if you couldn't tell from the giant logo.
I also picked up some Front Rank Regulars too fill out the Warlord ones but they havn't been dispatched yet but I'm in no rush for the moment.

Also will be trying out Lukes APS/Geeks Gaming Base Ready Taiga Hillside for the bases which hopefully will look the part.


Whelp boys and girls that's your lot for now.

TTFN
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...