Saturday 21 August 2021

10mm Kings of War - Pirate Ogres: Part 1 The Planning

 

So boys, girls, Fimir and sex demons welcome back to to the Blog that goes full hog (No wait that sounds like far too much effort, I guess I have a semi-hog then? Maybe?).

Ahem right.. nevermind just keep moving forward..

So no doubt from the title you have already worked out what's going on here, and if you haven't then go look now.. 

Done? Good.

So long time readers will now I have a soft spot for both Warmaster (All Warmaster posts HERE) and Kings of War (All KoW post HERE).

So when one of my friends mentioned they were doing 10mm KoW I jumped right in and kicked him for being a c*** and making me spend my beer more on more toys.

With that in mind we decided on the small things like the base sizes, how many years will it take him to finish a unit and if I could claim this off as a tax expense

Look a picture!! ohh exciting!!

So with that in place it was just left for me to pick a force..

Twlight Kin?

Chaos Dwarfs?

Ratkin?

In the end I went with Ogres but to keep it interesting and as I'm addicted to Armada right about now they'll be Pirates.

After looking at the options I think Im going to use Blackgate Miniatures, They aren't cheap but they look top notch.


(Pictures from the webstore)

Go there we go, I'll place a order sometime this week and hopefully have an update at somepoint soon.


TTFN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...