Thursday 26 August 2021

10mm Kings of War - Pirate Ogres: Part 2 More Planning

 


Whelp welcome back my lovelies to the Blog and the 2nd post in the series.

If you missed it you can find the first post: HERE

Right, all caught up?

Good.

So I'm currently off work with a nasty Chest infection (Combined with my Type 1 Diabetes its a bugger to say the least).

So needless to say I haven't done any real hobbying other than more planning on my Pirate Ogres.

As from last post I wanted most the bits from Blackgate Miniatures but they were missing a few bits I wanted and as it turns out a few bits I didn't know I wanted till I saw them.


First step was to find some minis that would make great Ogre Siege Breakers (Big buggers with armour and big odour problems).


I found these on Esty from a seller (HERE), not cheap but rather nice if I do say so myself.

Then something caught my eye..

I must have it..

OMG..


SQUIG GOBBAS!

Yes if anyone remembers the not so popular Warmaster Fanatic ranges they released a Squig Gobba and I never had one or the chance too and now from another seller on Etsy (HERE) I'll be grabbing one on payday.

What can I use it as? or even how it fits into my army? Meh rule of squigging cool.

Well thats it for this post, maybe the next one might have some actual figures in or even an unboxing.

So TTFN Bitches.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...