Friday 6 November 2015

Supreme Littleness Designs Review


As readers will know I'm enjoying a adventure into 10mm wargaming or to be more precise - Warmaster.

Now I'm still very much building up my first army but my interests tend to wander, so to stop them wandering to far I've started working on some scenery to break up the layers of green.

Now while on my hunt though the interweb for suitable bits I came across Supreme Littleness Designs.

Then I was hit by this little beauty:

 Yup a 10mm scale Tower of Orthanc, Sauraman's tower to those not into LotR



And for only £5

It's a MDF kit so needed some work to texture (I just used a thin wash of PVA and Sand to give some roughness).

Sadly thats the only Fantasty kit they currently do, BUT they do have another ranges and I spotted this little chap:



£4 whole quid.. bargin, again this is a multi-part MDF kit so needed the same treatment of the Tower.

Over all really happy and I will be ordering some of their other bits when money allows :)

Thanks for looking!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...