Monday 2 November 2015

Terminator Genisys: Captain Isaias Catlow


So way back in June this year I reviewed this game (HERE), now speed forward to present day and I've finally painted a figure for the game .. 

YAY!

I present the leader Resistance Cell 17

Isaias Catlow




The figure is from the Foundry Street Violence range and comes in the ''Outlaw Trash'' gang pack and labelled as Gunther.

I was lucky enough to get this figure free in one of my Warmonger/Foundry orders and would have been rude not to use him eh?

(Note it's also the first time I used a lipped base... EVER!)


The rest of the Resistance Cell will be made up of various  Grenadier & Copplestone Castings figures with a few odds and sods thrown in to break up the Uniforms. 

Thanks for looking boys and girls!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...