Saturday 18 May 2013

Ork Artwork

As it stands I'm having a bit of an Ork addiction and I've found not only drooling over many a old-school Ork force on the internet. I've also found myself saving many pieces of  Ork artwork/drawing to my Laptop.

Here are some of my favourites:

Classic RT picture, love the Jolly Ork banner.


2nd Ed Orks, these are what Orks should be. Not the crap GW produces for the range now.


Quite a modern piece by my standards, but there's just something about a mutant/chaos Ork that appeals to my inner-self 



Freebooter Badge: The Jolly Ork

Waaaaaagh!

Freebooters, this reminds me i need to get a mob together.

Right until next time, enjoy and feel free to follow this blog and comment on anything you see fit.

Chico

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...